Thanks to “An Author in the Making” for nominating me for the “Versatile Blogger” Award. Now, for this award, I have to do a couple of things.
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 5 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Now a little bit about my self:
1. I’m a dog lover.
2. I left a career in education to have more time to write, and other reasons.
3. Criminal Minds is one of my favorite tv shows.
4. I love to people watch, to create stories for people I see.
5. I treasure my friends and my family.
6. I love to cook and play in the kitchen.
7. I want to publish something sometime this year.
1. Blame it On Disney
2. Live, Nerd, Repeat
3. The Sandwich Lady
4. Crone and Bear it
5. Drunk Good Idea/Sober Bad Idea
Not only do I love to write blogs, I love to read what others are blogging about. I get some great ideas reading what others have written. I like to see what ideas are out there, what people are thinking, and what they are interested in. So I thought today, I would post a few of the blogs I’ve really enjoyed reading lately.
If you have a minute, stop in an read a couple. 🙂 You won’t be disappointed.
A humorous blog that includes recipes!
7 I Appreciate Yous
This one inspired an upcoming blog of my own on what I appreciate.
Alternate Views and News
Short and interesting news stories
Out of Context: Pieces of a Life
Quirky little phrases that make you think.
Everything about crime stories
Young Cadence (University of Music)
A wealth of information about music!
What A Girl Wants
A great blog that makes me want to “Step out of the boat!”
For now, I’m off to enjoy some more vacation time!
Peace! I’m out!